Each year we get a fresh start. A new beginning. Another chance to make ourselves a little better, a little healthier, a little closer to God and our families. An opportunity to love a little harder, be a better friend, a stronger mother, a more confident version of ourself. It’s hard not to greet January 1st with a glimmer of hope and anticipation.
We’ve set some New Year’s Resolutions for ourself, and for Sincerely, Doris Jane, and we thought we’d share them with you to help us keep ourselves accountable (because these kinds of things are more fun with friends, right?)
- Read the Bible cover to cover
- Visit at least 2 National Parks – Currently eyeing Cuyahoga and the Grand Canyon. Any visiting tips or recommendations?
- Make more time for myself, my friends and my family
- Learn something new – sewing, a new language, an instrument … what will it be?
Sincerely, Doris Jane’s Resolutions:
- Get to know some of our readers – tell us your story, comment on posts that really speak to you, leave a tip or recommendation. We want to hear from you!
- Take a dance class
- Hit 500 Instagram/Facebook followers