A couple weeks ago we met Kristy for coffee to go over some ideas she had for a promotional giveaway. She is a local realtor and pop-up boutique owner who has a dream to assist adolescents who are struggling with addiction and to increase awareness for the importance of mental health, especially among young people. This dream led her to open Saving Grace Boutique.
Kristy hopes that her hard work and passion will give her the means to create a college scholarship specifically benefitting students who have battled and are recovering from addiction and mental health disparities.
Kristy does all the buying herself and we love the clothes and accessories that she has available. She has been generous enough to offer our readers an exclusive giveaway in honor of Sincerely, Doris Jane’s 1st birthday! We’ll be announcing our winner next week!
Below you’ll find the rules for this giveaway and how to enter. We hope that even if you don’t win next week, that you’ll consider shopping small as much as possible in 2018.
How to Enter:
- Tag a friend in the comments on our Instagram and like the post.
- Follow @SincerelyDorisJane Instagram
- Follow @SavingGrace513
Rules (and other legal stuff we have to say…)
- Winners must be at least 18 years old and live within the continental United States.
- Winners will be notified prior to follow up announcement for permission to post their name as our winner.
- There will be one winner.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Our sponsors reserve the right to determine expiration dates for any promotional codes or gift cards/certificates that are given away.
- Our giveaways are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or WordPress. We are solely responsible for the promotion and execution of our giveaways and reserve the right to enforce all applicable rules.