Without further delay … because, let’s be serious, you’ve waited long enough and we promised it to you last week … just in time for Sunday brunch, we give you: Cherryl’s Cranberry Sausage recipe from our visit to Sycamore Farms Country Inn! The perfect “link” (get it?) between sweet and sour and savory, and hands down the best thing going on in our lives right now. The best part, they’re SO. EASY. and you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry.
If you missed our visit to the very lovely Sycamore Farms Country Inn … check it out here.
- 1 package sausage links
- 1 cup orange juice
- Dried cranberries
- Medium skillet/pan (bonus points for a cast iron)
- Brown 1 package of sausage links in a medium skillet
- Add in 1 cup orange juice and let simmer for a few minutes
- Throw in a handful of dried cranberries and let simmer until the juice forms a glaze and the cranberries plump.
- Serve with hot coffee and alongside waffles, pancakes or a couple eggs. Enjoy!